Are a web designer? Then you may be a “UI” [User interface] and “UX” [User Experience] designer it will differ technically. A UI without UX is like a painter slapping paint onto canvas without thought; while UX without UI is like the frame of a sculpture with no paper mache on it. Both UI and UX Designing are substantially different in nature and – more importantly – in their overall objectives and scope, but moth are essential in the part of succeed the product.
User Interface Designing
When someone raise the Question of What is User Interface Design? It’s most difficult to answer by the variety and ranges of user interface designing, because user interface design is the look and feel of the product or presentation. It means the user and device which interact with particular input device and product or anything. So UI Designer is the responsible for everything about visuals and architecture of a web application or webpage.
UI Designer Responses
- UI Prototyping
- Responsive to all devices and screens
- Interactivity and Animation
User Experience Designing
User experience design is the process of improving usability and interaction with the web or product to User. UX designer is to ensure that the logical flows step by step users flow and interaction with the applications and the user behavior. UX design is have more analytic and technical field when you compare to UI design.
UX Designer Responses
- Product Structure and strategy
- Customer Analysis
UI and UX design the differences
- UI design deals with specific User Interface
- UI is what you see [Visual]
- UI is a Point of Interaction
- UI is Front end you can look and fell the website
- UI is more tactical in nature
- UX design deals with overall experience
- UX is functionality of a website or product
- UX design deals with emotions
- UX is outcome of using the website
- UX is interaction itself